Friday, December 31, 2010

Last post of 2010!

I know, it's been a while since I've posted here but I wanted to give a quick run down of the last few books I picked up in 2010:

Amazing Spider-Man #650
Avengers #8
Deadpool #30
Fantastic Four #586
Jack Of Fables #49
Walking Dead #79

No pictures, no quick reviews other than to say the next issue of Jack is the final issue, Deadpool is on the chopping block, if it doesn't get better I'm dropping it, Fantastic Four comes to an end for a while and I might drop that as well, The Walking Dead has become a regular title for me and Amazing Spider-Man is STILL amazing!

Now we go onto 2011, I'm working with Comic Booked still and will be solidifying the plays between this blog and that site. I'll be posting reviews there first, the day AFTER comics come out, so that spoilers won't be as big of a problem. After I post my stuff there I will swing by here and post it here as well. I'll also be doing things that will be exclusive to either this blog or Comic Booked. I haven't figured that all out yet but I want to keep this blog going since it's what I've been doing longer and it's part of what got me into Comic Booked.

Sorry for a rather bland final posting of 2010 but things have been crazy. Keep checking this blog out and PLEASE go to Comicbooked.com and check out the great articles we have there, as always feedback and comments are welcome and feel free to share anything you read there on Facebook, Twitter or whatever social site(s) you use!

Happy New Year and we'll see you on the other side!

No comments: