Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Additions


I've added a few new links to this blog. you'll see them under 'Related Links' on the right side of this blog:

Nostalgia, Ink. on Facebook: This is the comic book store I shop at in my hometown. After I set up a Facebook page for my work I figured it would be fun to set one up for Nostalgia. It's free advertising for Leonard, the Owner, and it's fun for me because I'm all about promoting that place.

My Comic Book Collection: It's the new home for my online index. I've had to make some changes and consolidate a few things but it's coming along nicely. I figure this will be getting more attention next year as I'm planning a lot of things for my collection all through new year.

My DVD Collection: I was bored one day and decided it would be a good idea to do for my DVDs what I did for my comics. Plus, it's a quick and easy way for people to see what I have if they ever want me to bring movies over to watch.

That's all. While I'm having fun with my rants and raves on politics and PETA on my other blog, I have to admit, Comic Books are my first passion...well, that and being on the radio. But since the radio thing is less likely to happen, I figure I'll focus more on my passion for comics. Which is why this blog is getting more attention. That and next year marks 20 years since I started collecting.
To mark this special occasion, I'm going to focus more on reviews and fair minded opinions on comics. I also want to try to go through some of the history of the industry, mostly the moments that interest me the most. So, who knows? This little blog may accidentally become something.

No comments: